Premium Pool Care
SMART Dissolving Tri-Chloro Sticks Contain Patented
SmartGuard® Chlorine (96.5% TriChloro & 2.5% SmartGuard, total 99% active ingredients!) protector allowing easy skimmer (plastic only) application.
NO NEED FOR AN AUTOMATIC CHLORINATOR!
Smart Sticks last up to twice as long as other competing chlorine sticks or pucks or tablets.
More gentle on Vinyl liners & equipment, stabilized chlorine not lost to UV rays. Concentrated.
Does not cloud your pool water.
Once a week maintenance.
Now through 2010, a portion of your BioGuard Smart Sticks purchase will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis awareness & research. Click on the Splash for CF logo above for more information.
For POOL use only. DO NOT use in spas or hot tubs.
Read & follow all label instructions for balancing, stabilizing & shocking. 1 stick per week per about 7,000 gals.
Pump must run 8 -12 hours daily for best results.
MUST RUN FOR 12 HOURS AT INITIALLY APPLICATION!
Do not apply other products to or through skimmer while sticks are in the skimmer basket.
Replenish as needed to maintain a presence of sticks in the skimmer continuously.
Due to new shipping regulations & a
re-formulation, this product is only for
Local Metro Bridgeport - New Haven,
Connecticut area pick-up & delivery ONLY
|4 lb - $32.99
|8 lb - $62.99
|18 lb - $124.99
Please see precautionary statement below.